Centers for Comparative and Health Systems Effectiveness (CHASE Alliance)
SORCE is a founding member of the UW Centers for Comparative and Health Systems Effectiveness (CHASE Alliance). The CHASE Alliance coalesces together successful and respected UW research groups and community partners with a common mission to elevate multidisciplinary, high impact comparative and systems effectiveness research and implementation. The CHASE Alliance coalescing talent and resources for all UW researchers and community partners interested in health system evaluation, technology assessment, patient- centered outcomes, efficacy and effectiveness research, health economics, and policy dissemination research. The CHASE Alliance promotes collaboration and efficiencies in research and implementation across groups to increase productivity within a shared environment.
The CHASE Alliance offers a variety of activities for stakeholders, including works-in-progress sessions, seminars and symposia, and career development funding opportunities. Visit http://www.chasealliance.org for complete information.
Participating Research Centers:
• Comparative Effectiveness, Cost, and Outcomes Research Center (CECORC) >>
• Harborview Injury Prevention Center (HIPRC) >>
• Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program (PORPP) >>
• Surgical Outcomes Research Center (SORCE) >>
• Seattle Quality of Life Group (SeaQoL) >>
• UW Department of Health Services (HSERV) >>
• UW Department of Nursing >>
• Veterans Affairs Health Services Research & Development (VAHSR&D) >>
Modified January 2012 - MDH